- Errata Security: Confirmed: LinkedIn 6mil password dump is real – The updates on this are particularly interesting, as he writes about the speed of cracking passwords.
Also, I want one of those video cards.
- An Architect’s Guide to Color – Color is beckoning this season, and one architect is heeding the call with a plethora of new hues to tempt your house's palette.
- Review: Sufan Stevens, Son Lux And Serengeti, ‘Beak And Claw’ : NPR – I picked up this album on iTunes and have to say that it's as quirky and cool as this review makes it out to be.
- Linux computer the size of a thumb drive now available for preorder – "[…] the Cotton Candy, a tiny computer that looks like a USB thumb drive. The device, which can run either Ubuntu or Android 4.0, has a dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, 1GB of RAM, and a Mali 400MP GPU that allows it to decode high-definition video."
- Bash One-Liners :: bashoneliners.com – I think this is incredibly cool. A wide variety of geeky tasks here.
- Cruise Ship Didn’t Aid Drifting Boat, Passengers Say : NPR – "One of the other birders on the Star Princess was Judy Meredith from Bend, Ore. She says, "We all watched him for a bit and thought, 'This guy's in distress. He's trying to get our attention. And he doesn't have a motor on his boat.' We could see that."