Just a random experiment, prompted by a wonderful music experience this morning (my first hearing of the [fucking awesome group Jurassic 5): I had Windows Media Player randomize my entire music collection (3214 songs; 16.02 GB) and figured I’d see what the first ten were.
- Busta Rhymes, “Pass the Courvoisier (Part 1)”, Genesis
- One Minute Silence, “Rise and Shine”, Buy Now… Saved Later
- Pink, “Split Personality”, Can’t Take Me Home
- Spooks, “Karma Hotel”, S.I.O.S.O.S.
- A Perfect Circle, “Blue”, Thirteenth Step
- Korn, “Make Me Bad”, Issues
- Light, “Panfried [Original/Mind Over Matter Mixes]”, Nothern Exposure, Vol. 2, West Coast Edition
- Sade, “Pearls”, Love Deluxe
- 311, “Use of Time”, Transistor
- Tool, “Hooker with a Penis”, Aenima
Not a bad list, given the randomness. You know it has to be honest (no skipped songs) because I even put Pink on the list…
Yeah, so I went to a Hoosier press seminar today, I feel like shit (a headache for three days running, non-stop), I spent an hour an a half writing an e-mail explaining a sticky situation only to conclude that I still have absolutely no fucking idea what to actually do to make myself (and others involved) happiest, I have a lot of work to do for school, and I am hungry and feeling cheap because I’ve started Christmas shopping.
So I’m not actually writing about any of it because I’m busy procrastinating on doing my work by writing a useless surface-skimming blog entry.
Details shall come when things get resolved. Maybe I should number them, like tickets at the Help Desk… Ugh.