Tags: On Life and Love, business, coolnewshit, exercise, feminism, Humor, Society, technology, video games, videos, webdesign, webdevelopment
Some good reading:
- "3-Sweep" Software Can Extract 3D Objects Out of a Single Photo | Popular Photography
- This is incredible.
- Tone policing: a tool for protecting male power | Geek Feminism Blog
- "If you still need evidence that there’s a double standard, there it is. I think what’s happening here is that whatever men do gets defined as being effective, by definition, because they are men. It’s a little bit like how women frequently get describe as “emotional”, but this (often pejorative) label is rarely applied to men who are raging out, because apparently anger isn’t an emotion."
- Programming Comedy – Wat – YouTube
- This is how a colleague of mine came up with his StarCraft 2 name.
- Ice, Ice Baby | Whole9 | Let us change your life.
- "This next tip is really important, especially for the men. For the love of Peter (and your Pauls), keep your underwear on." My freezer wouldn't hold enough store-bought bags of ice to do this twice a week, but I could maybe try to collect the bins of icemaker ice over the week and use those. Could be a fun experiment.