This week’s internet cruising:
- 1995 – I loved me some JNCOs.
- Playing the ‘playing the racism card’ card – "Most of us don't have to bend over backwards not to be seen as racist because we don't go around saying racist things."
- Pigeonnier – Bee-yoo-tiful.
- Jim & Sid’s Tiny Houses – Some of these are so cute!
- Google: Bing Is Cheating, Copying Our Search Results – "Google has run a sting operation that it says proves Bing has been watching what people search for on Google, the sites they select from Google’s results, then uses that information to improve Bing’s own search listings. Bing doesn’t deny this."
- Define Gender Gap? Look Up Wikipedia’s Contributor List
- R is for Reliability – "How to handle each type of potential failure is a choice; a choice you may not realize you are making, but a choice nonetheless, and we’ve all made them on all of the projects we’ve worked on, though we’ve probably not thought about it for most of them."
Speaking of 1995, I’ve added an opt-out option for analytics on my about page. No special browser plugin required!