Tags: On Life and Love, dancing, games, Linkage, linkedin, mathematics, productivity, programming, racism, system:filetype:pdf, system:media:document, Techie, usability
This week’s internet cruising:
- Microaggressions submission – I love microaggressions.com, and this one is actually cute.
- Learning from Fable III’s UX Mistakes | UX Booth – A nice look at the usability issues of Fable III.
- Email Management Made Fun | The Email Game – Okay, this is a cute and fun spin on the (in my mind) GTD principle of fast processing an inbox. I got 2375 points in my first game, and 2250 on the second.
- Make Love, Not Flamewars – bitquabit – I don’t care about mercurial vs. git (I use and enjoy both), but I like the approach of giving up the silly flamewars and debates over which is best. Pick the right solution for the job you’re on. Learn the tools to give you options. All else is moot.
- An Integer Programming Model for the Sudoku Problem – I spent quite a bit of time pouring over this and related Wikipedia articles in tandem with some new thinking on the granny squares solution I posted last week.
And, by one of my favorite choreographers: