Links for April 18th from 19:48 to 22:10:
- Without a Goal – An interesting look at the variety of goal-related options in games. Must games provide goals? If so, to what extent?
- RPG Thoughts – Campaign Plan – Courtesy of WO, this looks like a great way to plan campaigns. I'm going to try it for our game.
- JKHP:OS-tan/desktops – Very awesome OS-tans of the Linux distros. The Ubuntu lady is my background at work.
- How to cheat good – a thaumaturgical compendium – 'The only people allowed to use the word ?colour? are those with Indian surnames. ?Weight,? you may argue, ?I was bourne and razed in the english countryside.?'
- Top 10 Reasons To Have Sex Tonight, Studies Show Sex Can Help With Your Weight, Your Brain, Your Blood Pressure And More – CBS News – …I like sex.
- 10 Horrible Video Game Cliches – This is marvelously hilarious. I have ideas for games that would poke good fun at many of these.