Tags: Uncategorized, Memes
Stolen from EJ on account of my present desire to distract myself.
Three names you go by:
- Liss/Mel (clumped because of the degree of familiarity usually associated with them.)
Three screennames you have:
- 20375438 (ICQ)
Three things you like about yourself:
- My obsessiveness/tenacity.
- My ability to fairly rapid heal from the sharpest parts of a hard blow. I “scab” well, I guess.
- My masochism (ties in nicely with #1).
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
- My tenacity. Sometimes, I just need to stop fighting and cry “uncle” before I get hurt.
- My tendency (need? desire?) to unload my problems on others.
- My mathematical limitations that I have yet to learn how to overcome.
Three parts of your heritage:
- Mental instability/illness (Old Man’s family)
- My giggle. (Old Lady’s family)
- Willpower, and a lack of in particular situations. (My manifestations are most like those in my mother’s family.)
(Those who question my definition of “heritage” can feel free to look that up in a Merriam-Webster.)
Three things that scare you:
- Finding the limit of my ability (in intelligence or ability to cope)
- Getting sick.
- Having whatever secret is on my mind found out.
Three of your everyday essentials:
- Eric (my laptop)
- Yogurt. I like strawberry, but blueberry is awesome, too, and cherry is a good runner-up.
- Breakfast = orange juice + two glasses of water + egg and cheese on an English muffin or bagel + Vitamin C pill + multivitamin.
Three things you are wearing right now:
- New Residence Hall “lemons” t-shirt
Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
- Natalie Imbruglia
- Kanye West
- Jurassic 5
Three of your favorite songs at present:
- “Big Mistake” by Natalie Imbruglia
- “Bridging the Gap” by Nas and Olu Dara
- “Hey Now” by Xzibit
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
- Electronically publishing a work of fiction.
- Running in a race.
- Swimming. If I can shape up, maybe even in a bathing suit.
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Two truths and a lie:
- I think my little sister is just the most adorable little kid on the planet.
- I’m a sucker for accents, no matter the flavor.
- I really can dance, I just don’t like to feel like I’m being watched.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Three things you just can’t do:
- Eat creepy seafood.
- Give up easily/without some kind of fight (even just with myself).
Three of your favorite hobbies:
- Listening to music.
- Coding, in some shape or fashion.
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
- Spend time with a non-familial friend.
- Go out. For a walk, for an in-house (at someone else’s house) movie, for a long drive with loud music, for a visit to a damn park, I don’t care.
- Go for another run today.
Three careers you’re considering:
- Stripper/p0rn star (breast implants needed, though, methinks)
- Generic “software engineer” career (with my usual brand of fun involved, of course; I’m not knocking this)
- Military/gov’ment work.
Three places you want to go on vacation:
- France (yeah, like I’d come back)
- Tour of Europe (see #2)
Three kids names:
- Danielle (one of my middle names)
- Frederick (a common name in my mother’s family)
Three things you want to do before you die:
- Teach myself to play an instrument.
- Engage in a “successful” non-platonic relationship. With “successful” being defined by those involved.
- Read the complete Remembrance of Things Past–in French.
Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully (if I am permitted to mandate…):
[Listening to: Big Mistake – Natalie Imbruglia – Left of the Middle (4:33)]