My evenings the past couple of days have been going a bit like this:
- Write for about two hours solid.
- Browse the NaNoWriMo forums for about 5 minutes.
- Glance at the Uru Live forums for 10 seconds.
- If I’m stuck on plot, knit a couple of rows, cursing my cheap, old Walmart yarn (that easily fucking unravels into individual strands!) and lack of skill.
- Go back to writing for another couple of hours.
This way, I’ll complete NaNoWriMo in 8-9 days, get back into knitting quickly, and not be starved for pseudo-human contact!