This really shouldn’t involve any alcohol. I prefer cranberry juice, although pink lemonade would work great, too.
Line up several episodes of Star Trek: DS9. Ten or so. Get together a lot of one of the above juices and several friends.
Take sips when:
- There’s an “ethnic moment”: like when Ensign Muñiz dies in “The Ship” and is all like, “Si, jefe. Si, papi!” Or when Worf says things like, “Honor! Honor… Klingon…Honor!” Sip for the duration of the “moment”. Small sips are best. Very small sips.
- Someone indignantly says, “Quark!” This does not include Bashir. (For reasons you’ll see later.) This does include the Grand Nagus (bwua-ha-ha).
- Someone is specist. This involves sneers of “Ferengi!” or any scene involving O’Brien.
- Sisko slows down the end of a sentence. “I do love a game… of… baseball…”
- Odo totally spazzes out.
Finish the glass when:
- Bashir yells, “Quark!!” in that wonderfullly indignant and British manner.