Here’s another one for you folks, complete with pictures and links. It’s longer, like 20-something minutes, so I won’t be offended if people skim. I just talk to hear myself talk, I think.
- Hair: teeny-weeny-afros, twists, and locs
- “Ugh! You and your feminism!”
- Research: misogyny in One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Afrika Step!
- Role-playing: Victoriana, Palladium, and D & D
- The song played is “Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka” from Devdas, which was featured in the 8/20/2006 episode of Bollywood’s Best. I think it’s a beautiful song.
- Nappturality – A nice forum for information on going natural (or “napptural”). It’s been a healthy source of info for me, once I filter out some of the fluff.
- The amazing Dre twisted up my hair for me tonight.