Links for April 21st from 15:32 to 22:38:
- Michael Jackson's Credit Card – Another absolutely hilarious prank. Read all four pages for a gut-buster of an prank.
- The Visa Prank – I'd never heard of this prank site before, but this Visa prank is hilarious. Read all three pages of it.
- Language of the Perpetual Poor | Frugal Dad – I knew a few of these "perpetual poor" types when I was growing up (especially in extended family), but happily, my parents weren't this way. It's a heart-breaking list to read, to me, because I have an acquaintance or two who keep themselves down.
- Top reasons people don?t budget – This is a really good listing of reasons why people don't budget, including, of course, ways to overcome those obstables.
- The Simple Dollar » Sunday Conversation #1 – Holy crap. This man saved 53% of his net 2007 income. Now, I have a friend who lives like this, and it works really well for him. Alas, it's hard to talk to him about money, but I find this sort of thing inspirational.
- Twenty Sided » Blog Archive » Print Job – This is a hilarious tale of a wayward printer, followed by a rant against modern printers. My laser printer does decently well at being a printer, despite its tendency to overheat and fake jams when he's given ginormous jobs while sitting on carpet.
- Ludus Novus :: Race and Responsibility – WO offers up an opinion of the Resident Evil 5 race issue. "Games are art. Artists have a social responsibility to try and prevent their work from promoting or encouraging ideas they believe are evil or undesirable."