These are my links for April 22nd through April 25th:
- I can't believe people baby-talk like this – Cute Overload overloaded me with this. Cuteness in kitten form. It purrs!
- Making Every Penny Count With A Zero-Based Budget | Wise Bread – This is a really good explanation as to why to set up a budget that accounts for every penny spent, even that which goes into savings. This is what I've been doing for the last few months, and it's an eye opener. No penny is uncounted.
- An Honest Guide to Building Up Snowflakes [side income] | Antishay Ventenne – This is an excellent, very practical guide to generating side income for debt reduction (or building up savings, whatever your goal). Link courtesy of the Snowflake Revolution.
- Building Stonehenge by hand, with gravity and sticks – Boing Boing – This video is pretty damn awesome. A man is replicating Stonehenge in his backyard in a very low-tech way — no wheels. Now, he says this "must" be how the monks did it, but, of course, that's silly. There's no doubt more than one way to skin that cat.
- Fax Yourself a Car – I fell in love with this idea when I first read it in whatever Motley Fool book it was published in. It's such a low-stress way of getting bids on a car — no salesperson hassle, no uncomfortable waits at the dealer.