I spent a fair amount of last week (and all of this weekend) sick, so I spent very little time on the wibbles aside from work. Found a few fun tidbits, though:
- 40 Beautiful Photos of India – See, now I totally want to tour India. All of it.
- How to make doctors miserable people (now with data!) – Read the linked articles as well, especially “Doctors as Martyrs“. Any time I read about the stress chamber that is medical residency, I think of 1) Scrubs (sowwy!), and 2) a high school friend of mine who’s a resident now. Oy, vey.
- Senator James Eastland: The Mike Wallace Interview – From prometheus 6. A surprisingly pushy interviewer, but Eastland (1957) goes so far as to toss out accusations of “communist propaganda”. o_O
- Hostels For Adults: Spend Travel Money Where it Counts – I had no idea there were hostels in America! I feel like now that I’ve enjoyed a B&B, I could enjoy a hostel… at least as described in this post.
- ACE-sponsored Research: Best Triceps Exercises – I aim more for strength than looks, but I do love a good tricep exercise. I’m limited to kickback-style exercises at the moment (no shoulder stress!), but I’d never heard of triangle pushups until seeing this article.