Tags: On Life and Love, animals, cats, culture, cute, exercise, games, gaming, google, Humor, indie games, linkedin, race, racism, social, twitter, videos, Writing
Don’t ask where I’ve been. It’s been dark and full of things like strangely proud “humble views”, polka dots and stripes, mock objects, skiing, the IRS, gradients, and a strange dampness.
Still not sure where the dampness is from.
Getting back into the swing of things, have some links!
- Google’s Pseudonym Problem: New Implementation Revealed | ZDNet – Looks like Google's attempt to lighten up their real name policy on Google+ is something of a farce.
- How I see things / How my cat sees things – All I have to say is, "True dat."
- Why Indies Rock – Example #488 – Aside from the coolness of accepting the feature request, check the timestamps on the discussion in this post.
- Thrown off by Science – Male Pattern Fitness – The history of treadmills and stationary bikes apparently starts in the lab. Makes sense, but doesn't immediately disqualify them as good workout tools, despite this article.
- my culture is not a trend. – Amazing letter to a t-shirt company protesting the "Native American" imagery on one of their shirts. The impassioned protest got the shirt design taken down and reevaluated.
- Amazon’s Plagiarism Problem | Fast Company – Deals primarily with erotica, but I've seen books full of Wikipedia content, as well.