This week’s internet cruising:
- YouTube – Shaq Comes Out The Closet Gettin Down To Beyonce’s Sweet Dreams In His Halloween Drag Costume – This is friggin' awesome. That man can work it!
- 20 Breathtaking Examples of Infrared Photography – Absolutely beautiful.
- Queuing Systems – Nice introduction to the differences between remote and local queuing systems.
- A step-by-step guide to wasting less food | Yahoo! Green – There are some good tips here, like saving leftover coffee, or making stuff (muffins, * butters, etc.) with too-ripe or overstocked fruit.
- The Quest for the Best Budget – A clever reversal on the basic budgeting idea: budget for what you want to save, then for what you spend. I'm pretty sure this won't work well if you're having trouble making ends meet.
- How to Design a Great User Interface – Specific enough to actually be a useful reminder/reference. Although I know one well-qualified UX guy who hates (or hated) tabbed interfaces.
- Sesame Street: ‘mo’ gay-friendly than ever? | GayLGBT.com – I've always steered clear of the "Are Bert & Ernie gay?" discussions, but I thought this was cute.
- Video: Fingerless Robotic Hand Can Pick Anything | Wired Science | Wired.com – This is pretty damn slick. Can I have one for cleaning my house? I totally want automated house-cleaning.