Don’t ask where I’ve been. It’s been dark and full of things like strangely proud “humble views”, polka dots and stripes, mock objects, skiing, the IRS, gradients, and a strange dampness.
Still not sure where the dampness is from.
Getting back into the swing of things, have some links!
- Google’s Pseudonym Problem: New Implementation Revealed | ZDNet – Looks like Google's attempt to lighten up their real name policy on Google+ is something of a farce.
- How I see things / How my cat sees things – All I have to say is, "True dat."
- Why Indies Rock – Example #488 – Aside from the coolness of accepting the feature request, check the timestamps on the discussion in this post.
- Thrown off by Science – Male Pattern Fitness – The history of treadmills and stationary bikes apparently starts in the lab. Makes sense, but doesn't immediately disqualify them as good workout tools, despite this article.
- my culture is not a trend. – Amazing letter to a t-shirt company protesting the "Native American" imagery on one of their shirts. The impassioned protest got the shirt design taken down and reevaluated.
- Amazon’s Plagiarism Problem | Fast Company – Deals primarily with erotica, but I've seen books full of Wikipedia content, as well.