The original posting of this was horribly borked. I may be switching link-posting plugins.
- Warm and Fuzzy Budgeting – "You have things that matter to you. Hopes, and goals, and dreams. This is going to sound cheesy, but I think it’s true: Your budget is simply your hopes, and goals, and dreams … on paper."
- Maybe those tax incentives for creating new jobs should be for hiring a currently unemployed person | Prometheus 6 – What? How are you only going to hire people who already have jobs? "Members of Congress had urged the commission to explore the issue, after reading press reports of numerous instances in which employers and staffing agencies refused to consider the unemployed for openings."
Can I have this woman as my Rep? (Courtesy of Prometheus 6.)
- An Open Letter to Apple | Readability Blog – …Interesting mostly because I like drama. Gotta bump up the font size for it to readable, though, ironically.
- What are bonds – Mint crafted up an infographic on bonds that is pretty cool.
- Finca Bellavista – It's a Channelwood house!
- Get Inspired: 35 Awesome 3D Fantasy Scenes – Eye candy!
- CHRYSALIS – I should definitely read this site more, but here's a cool, cute little story.
And finally, to wrap things up:
(Courtesy of Elf.)